Inter-M A-60 60 watt commercial mixer amplifier
The A-60 is a simple and economical multi-purpose desk top mixer-amplifier providing a cost-effective solution to public address and similar applications. Two versions are available with outputs of 60 and 120 watts respectively into direct (4 ohms) or distributed (70V/100V line) speaker systems. Each has five inputs; three microphone, balanced, low impedance and two auxiliary, unbalanced, high impedance. Microphone one has selectable vox priority over all other inputs. Bass and treble tone controls are provided. The A60/120 amplifier is designed for reliable service in permanent installations, and comes complete with short-circuit and thermal protection and is ideal for voice reproduction and BGM applications.
- High Power, Low Distortion
- 60W (A-60) or 120W (A-120) of RMS power, with less than 1% THD.
- Ttransformer coupled
- Versatile and Easy to Use
- 3 Mic inputs (combi XLR / ¼” jack)
- 2 AUX inputs (stereo phono)
- Priority Muting (Mic1 input mutes other inputs when in use.)
- Flexible Design (Mono 4Ω or 70V/100V High-Impedance Outputs.)
- Pheonix screw terminals for loudspeaker connection
- Tone Control (Separate Bass and Treble controls to tailor your sound.)
- Optional Rack mount Kit (2U) ( BKT-A120 Bracket)